1. Anyone who is over 18 years of age
and has a high school diploma or its equivalent can apply for this course. A
degree holder has certain advantages, of course.
2. The applicant should have a near-native level of proficiency in English whether he’s an active teacher or not.
3. The applicant could be anyone who’s looking for a job change ---in a school, a language institute or a B.P.O. or someone who just wants to travel and work in a foreign location.
4. Teachers who want to do a professional course to develop their skills.
5. It is perfect for Native English speakers who want to travel the world and earn by teaching English.
6. ESL teaching can also be a good career for passionate teachers and TESOL certificate is indispensable for that.
7. Not only English teachers, teachers of other subjects can also to TESOL to sharpen their teaching skills.
8. BPO Trainers or soft skill trainers can also join a TESOL program to replenish their skills.